Why Coomera Clubhouse?
- We are located in Upper Coomera, on a quiet neighbourhood street, away from busy and loud roads
- We have two beautiful, purpose-built centres with a relaxed, homely feel
- We are family owned and operated, working collaboratively with a professional team of Directors, Supervisors and Educators
- We pride ourselves on a low staff-turnover and place the happiness and professional development of our team as a high priority
- We place an emphasis on community and inclusiveness- we want our centres to feel like a home away from home.
When it comes to childcare for your children, are you looking for:
- Caring Educators that offer you open, effective and timely communications regarding your child and their day?
- A clean, homely environment and learning spaces for your child to thrive?
- Healthy meals prepared for your child, saving you time?
- A centre that is striving to be sustainable, as well as teaching your child about the planet and sustainability for their own futures?
- Opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, languages and more?
Get clarity today with a
COOMERA CLUBHOUSE TOUR!
We’re not just childcare, we are
YOUR NATURAL CONNECTION TO A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
We have two purpose-built centres, located in the heart of Upper Coomera on a quiet, neighbourhood street.
During your tour, you can:
- Meet the Staff and find out what we’re like for yourself.
- See our rooms and resources
- Visit our play areas
- Learn about the food we’re proud of, it’s vital that your child continues the right nutrition whilst in care.
- View the Curriculum and see what frameworks are in place to support your child’s learning.
- Learn more about the communication you can expect back from us in terms of reports and daily communication, including an overview of Kindyhub, our parent and centre app.
- Ask any questions! As a parent it’s vitally important that you feel peace of mind that this is absolutely the best decision for everyone in the family. So, ask away!
We look forward to meeting you.