Below are some very helpful links that parents may need when they have a child enrolled in child care.

Family Assistance Office:

On this website you are able to apply for the Child Care Benefit (CCB) online for faster approval.


Centrelink shows child care usage, absences and CCB amounts, as well as the child care estimator. You may also find helpful information on the paid parental leave scheme, and frequently asked questions relating to child care.

Mychild Website:

Mychild has great information about immunisation, health checks and options for child care and government assistance for child care. This website also shows information on government initiatives in early years learning and the new National Quality Framework.

Leave Your Reply