Coomera Clubhouse For Early Childhood Learning is a privately owned and family operated Early Learning Centre located in the Coomera Springs estate.
We strive to provide a supportive team environment to assist in delivering excellence in early childhood education and care to our children, families and community.
If you are interested in furthering your career in the child care industry, please read on for information on applying at Coomera Clubhouse Centre 1 and 2.
As an Educator you will be responsible for:
- Nurturing and caring for children.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for all children and fellow team members.
- Plan and implement exciting and stimulating learning experiences for children based on their interests and the EYLF.
- Build solid, open relationships with children, families and fellow team members.
Successful applicants must have the following;
- Hold relevant Qualifications in Children’s Services.
- Current ‘Working with Children’s Check’ (Queensland Blue card)
- Current Senior First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificate
- Certified Supervisor certificate if applicable to position
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood education
- Good knowledge of EYLF and NQS is essential
- Team player and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Happy and bright disposition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
If you are a qualified and passionate Educator who is dedicated to early childhood education, send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.