Providing loving, busy parents with trusted support so that the whole family can thrive.
We’re not just childcare, we’re
YOUR NATURAL CONNECTION
INTO A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
- Are you stretched for time trying to balance work & home life?
- Need the extra income that quality care allows you to earn?
- Concerned about separation anxiety and safety?
- Wondering whether your kids will make friends, and if their teachers are qualified, loving and nurturing?
- And if you don’t get a centre chosen soon – everything will stay unorganised and chaotic around the home?
- Do you want the joy and relief that comes when your child is happy to be dropped off – and you feel they’re in great hands?
- More time to take care of work, home, and yourself?
- Can you use the security that comes with being able to work more and earn more?
- Are you looking for trusted support so the whole family can thrive?
The Opportunity and the Challenge
Coomera Clubhouse was established in 2011 by Adam & Jane Gilbert to help loving, busy parents who are trying to get their home and work life organised and in balance. Like most, we saw an opportunity with childcare as a way to make this happen – but we saw something missing in the market.
We saw “paid babysitting” type centres who seemed just there to make money, not really operating on values.
We also saw “plastic” type centres which felt more like fast-food franchises, lots of plastic and over stimulation, where the kids lacked creativity and natural development in their play.
We’re much more than childcare. We’re your natural connection into a supportive community.
So, how did “your natural connection into a supportive community” come about?
And how do the three pillars of Nurture, Safety and Creativity help providing loving, busy parents with trusted support so that the whole family can thrive?